Sunday, April 11, 2010






These are just a taste of the INTERCHANGEABLE pendants that I hand wire wrap together to make a beautiful statement using fun colors and different size and textures which in turn make one extremely unique piece for that especially unique person you know! I do take special requests and enjoy designing a pendant in collaboration with my client so please to not hesitate to ask... on that note, please do not hesitate to tell me when you feel something does or does not work in my shop! I HEART feedback!

Here's some pics of one BFF, TT., modeling a few of the pendants herself...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback, whether it's just to let me know you've been by, to let me know what you like, or even to tell me what I can improve upon! Any and all feedback is welcome!