Friday, May 14, 2010

Daddy DUTY Bag


So, my husband decided that he needed me to make him a diaper bag that he could use... something more "masculine". You don't realize how opinionated men really are until they are helping you design a bag from scratch! Apparently, our ideas of masculine are very different. I would bring up an idea or show him a fabric selection and he would just look at me for a sec with a look on his face that said, "how do I say not a chance without getting myself in trouble". I don't think he would have chosen the green inside, either, but I bought that fabric without him present so he kinda had to go with it unless he were to agree to let me go back to the store and spend more money!

I FINALLY used my Cricut Expression for fabric appliques and I couldn't be more excited!!! It was so easy and it will open so many creative doors for me! I LOVE it! So all the patches are made with the cricut and the rest of the bag (besides the green inside) are made with recycled and spare fabric I had lying around the house! Pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback, whether it's just to let me know you've been by, to let me know what you like, or even to tell me what I can improve upon! Any and all feedback is welcome!