Thursday, October 22, 2009

Find of the Week -- Kyra's Corner


Are you looking for inexpensive, boutique-style flower barrettes for your hair without the boutique price? Look no further than Kyra's Corner. The owner and designer, we'll call her Mrs. Pink, uses this business as a way for her and her 4 year old daughter to connect on an artistic level and to create beautiful things that both a toddler and a woman would love to wear! In fact, you will find many designs that are soley designed by the wee Ms K.

Prices are extremely reasonable and I've bought quite a few for my little P and G and they are even more beautiful up close! Go check her out and find out why Kyra's Corner is this week's Find of the Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback, whether it's just to let me know you've been by, to let me know what you like, or even to tell me what I can improve upon! Any and all feedback is welcome!