Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pepperblossom Decor's Holiday "BOO"-tique



If you live in the Phoenix area, or know someone who does, please do come check us out at Pepperblossom Decor's Holiday "BOO"-tique every Saturday this month in Mesa! PRB is being featured this month and we couldn't be happier! I'll have my Halloween Bows and Girly Feather Pens on sale and display! (click on flyer for details)

Pepperblossom Decor is an amazing core of women who scout out local talent and hold boutiques in a beautiful home where they give artists and crafters a platform to sell their amazing stuff! These women are a dream come true for people like me who are just starting out and trying to get their name and work out there for all to see.

Please, spread the word, and check out any upcoming events with Pepperblossom Decor. Remember, support small businesses! BUY LOCAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback, whether it's just to let me know you've been by, to let me know what you like, or even to tell me what I can improve upon! Any and all feedback is welcome!