Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hissyfits Hullabaloo



If you live in the Phoenix area and are looking for a fun and trendy craft show to check out, then please do go to the Hissyfits Hullabaloo on November 8th! I am going to have a booth there and I have seen a taste of what the other crafters have to offer and you WON'T be disappointed! There are some amazing artists out there with very innovative techniques. Come see for yourself! Look for Phoenix Rose Boutique while you're there!

Hissyfits is a children's consignment shop that sells only the hippest clothing and brands. You'll find everything from Ralph Lauren to True Religion to Janie and Jack. They feature local artists handmade accessories right inside their store and have only the nicest used toys/strollers/cribs/etc. I LURVE this store!

Find it on the NW corner of Glendale/7th Street in Phoenix! Go NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback, whether it's just to let me know you've been by, to let me know what you like, or even to tell me what I can improve upon! Any and all feedback is welcome!